Hoover Band Boosters
The purpose of the Hoover High School band booster organization shall be to promote the Hoover High School and Meredith Middle School band programs by assisting the band directors and school authorities in the development of an outstanding band program.
The object of the Hoover High School Band Boosters is to act as a resource for the band directors, act as advocates for the band program, advancing related issues to the school and district administrators, the Board of Education and the community, provide supplemental financial support, and work with other booster organizations for the promotion of the band program.
It is the vision and mission of the Hoover High School and Meredith Middle School band staff to provide the best possible experience for all band students at any level. Parent volunteerism through the booster organization plays a vital role in ensuring this outstanding experience for every band student.
Who Can Be a Part?
- Any family of current, future, or past Hoover/Meredith band participants.
- Any member of the community interested in supporting the program.
What We Do:
- Act as a resource for the Band Staff
- Advocate for the Band Program
- Provide Supplemental Financial Support
- Assist in the regular tasks of providing the best possible experience for all band members of the Hoover and Meredith bands.
What Can I do to Help?
- (This will be fleshed out once I meet with the HHS director to determine the Boosters’ needs)